The WirelessEZ communication interface is a practical option when hard-wiring is not feasible. Examples include: to cross a river, to span a large facility, for remote locations, property is divided by a railroad track, etc.
- Provides wireless communication for Monitor Technologies' SiloPatrol SE (SMU) plumb bob style sensor or Flexar guided wave radar sensor or customer-supplied equipment utilizing half-duplex RS-485 communications
- Suitable for wire-replacement applications when wired half-duplex RS-485 communication is not practical
- Uses proven frequency-hopping spread spectrum technology, operating in the 900MHz band, to communicate between two points
- The 900MHz band is a FCC license-free band and offers greater transmission distances, better signal transmission through obstructions and lower signal loss than other available higher frequency bands
- Can be utilized in numerous applications, even with multiple sensor networks and over 100 sensors