The H12025 and H14025 telescopic cranes boast a 90,000-ft.-lb. crane rating and have a reach of 25 ft. The H12025 has a maximum lift of 12,000 lbs., while the H14025 can lift 14,000 lbs.
- Advanced Crane Control incorporates sensors to monitor the tilt angle of the truck and boom angle and rotational position of the crane to determine overall truck stability when making large lifts
- Low-profile boom with self-aligning hexagonal boom sections
- Boom-mounted planetary winch
- Increased line speed from 30 fpm to 60 fpm
- Total operational range of 91° (-13° to +78°)
- 615° of boom rotation
- Features a Low Profile Anti-Two block, closed-center/load sensing hydraulic system (open center optional) and wireless remote with independently proportional controls