MBW introduces a heavy weight high speed trowel for finishing of concrete under adverse conditions. Model 465199 is a 46” diameter machine powered by a GX390 Honda engine factory set to 3,400 engine RPM.
- The machine weighs 275 lbs.
- Offers a rotor speed range of 35 to 180 rpm
- Available with either conventional twist adjusting or Constant Force Pitch handles
- MBW Walk-Behind Power Trowels feature heavy bearings, output shafts, gears, spiders and blade arms
- MBW says, the handles are up to 6" longer than most competitors for greater leverage and are adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably
- MBW offers 24”, 36” and 46” trowels.