The 9,921-lb. V4500 heavy-range hydraulic breaker features an automatic two-speed variation system that adjusts its impact energy and striking rate to deliver high energy per blow on hard ground and high frequency on soft ground.
- Designed for use on excavators weighing between 99,200 and 176,400 lbs.
- Delivers between 520 and 710 bpm and is rated within the 13,000 ft.-lb. impact energy class
- Requires a hydraulic flow rate of between 74 and 100 1/2 gpm
- Features a blank-fire protection system, energy recovery system, upper and lower suspension, automatic, cradle-mounted grease station and optional air pressurization kit for underwater applications.
- Fully enclosed heavy-duty cradle minimizes ambient noise while protecting working parts from dust and debris