The Kohler 50REZGT and 70REZGT gaseous generators can easily switch between optional onboard LP fuel tanks and external LP liquid, LP gas or natural gas fuel sources.
Kohler Power Systems introduces two compact gaseous-fueled generators that can easily switch between optional on-board LP fuel tanks and external LP liquid, LP gas or natural gas fuel sources.
- Eligible for incentives of $1,000 to $3,500 from the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC)
- Manufacturer claims models can help reduce users’ fuel costs by 15-20% compared to diesel fuel
- 50REZGT (50 kVA) features a 4.3-liter naturally aspirated engine
- 70REZGT (70 kVA) features a 5.7-liter engine
- On-board LP tanks, so users working in areas without a propane gas supply can use on-board fuel and then switch to an on-site supply when available
- On-board tank is built for a 24-hour run time, while connection to an external LP or natural gas supply offers extended usage
- Certified for prime power and standby applications by the Environmental Protection Agency, and certified by the California Air Research Board