Kohler Power Systems introduces two compact gaseous-fueled generators that can easily switch between optional on-board LP fuel tanks and external LP liquid, LP gas or natural gas fuel sources.
- Eligible for incentives of $1,000 to $3,500 from the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC)
- Manufacturer claims models can help reduce users’ fuel costs by 15-20% compared to diesel fuel
- 50REZGT (50 kVA) features a 4.3-liter naturally aspirated engine
- 70REZGT (70 kVA) features a 5.7-liter engine
- On-board LP tanks, so users working in areas without a propane gas supply can use on-board fuel and then switch to an on-site supply when available
- On-board tank is built for a 24-hour run time, while connection to an external LP or natural gas supply offers extended usage
- Certified for prime power and standby applications by the Environmental Protection Agency, and certified by the California Air Research Board