The 271-hp DX300LC-5 and 318-hp DX350LC-5 Tier 4-compliant excavators feature Scania diesel engines configured with a high-pressure common-rail fuel delivery system and cooled exhaust gas recirculation. Selective catalyst reduction with a diesel oxidation catalyst reduce engine emission levels. A mass airflow sensor allows the electronic control unit to improve the management of airflow provided by the variable geometry turbocharger, and to optimize fuel delivery to the combustion chamber based on air intake volume and rpm.
- Exhaust brake helps to maintain consistent engine temperatures at lower engine speeds to improve operating efficiency
- D-ECOPOWER on the DX350LC-5 optimizes hydraulic system output with engine horsepower for improved efficiency, productivity and fuel consumption
- Four power modes and four work modes
- Auto shutdown helps save fuel during non-working conditions
- Improved 7-in. LCD display panel
- 68,764- and 80,654-lb. operating weights
- Maximum digging depths of 23 ft. 11 in. and 24 ft. 8 in. with bucket digging force of 44,092 and 57,100 lbf.
- Standard three-year telematics subscription