The 84,600-lb. JS360 is powered by a 281-hp Isuzu six-cylinder, 7.8-litre engine that meets Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and delivers fuel savings of up to 8% vs. the Tier 3 machine.
- Twin pump, load-sensing hydraulic system
- Provides 55,776.9 lbf. of dipper tearout and 61,103 lbf. of bucket tearout force when equipped with a 21-ft. 2-in. main boom and 7-ft. 3-in. dipper arm
- Revised cab interior features significantly reduced noise levels and a 7-in. full-color multifunction LCD display
- Single rotating control dial for selection between four power bands
- LiveLink telematic solution provides remote fuel consumption data and enhanced machine security with the option of ECU matching
- Available in XD demolition specification or with a 69-ft. 3-in. long reach boom and optional hydraulic tilting cab