Dexter + Chaney has unveiled its new mobile app, Project Plan Room. The app provides a vehicle to distribute construction documents, communicate critical data and relay vital project information in real time to employees’ and subcontractors’ mobile devices on the jobsite. The Project Plan Room app was designed to increase efficiency and collaboration between field staff and the office. It also provides subcontractors a powerful tool to get the latest construction data on site.
• Remotely access the latest versions of plans, specifications, drawings and other documents
• Project Plan synchronizes with Spectrum’s Plan Room application
• Users are able to quickly zoom in on documents for more details or a closer look at drawings and sketches
• The app works online or offline, with no dependency on an Internet connection in order to operate or view documents
• Once an Internet connection is established, synchronizing with Spectrum for updates or new document versions is a simple, one-tap function
• Project Plan was developed for Android, Apple, and Windows Surface tablets