Arrow-Master Incorporated offers a line of vibratory plate compactors designed for performance, handling and maneuverability. The vibration system incorporates a full-width weight shaft and heavy-duty tapered roller bearings directly into the base.
- Reversible guide handle and double-formed leading edge for improved climbing
- Protective roll bar gives greater engine and component protection with a balanced attachment point at the center for lifting
- Travel rates up to 135 feet per min. and centrifugal forces ranging from 2,500 - 5,300 lbs. (specs vary with model)
- The P2000 and the P5000 are available with Honda, Briggs, Robin, or Kohler engines
- Excellent Maneuverability
- P2000 Compacts Both Asphalt and Granular Soils
- P5000 Is Ideal for Effective Sub-grade Compaction