Takeuchi-US has added two compact wheel loaders to its lineup with the introduction of the TW65 SERIES 2 and TW80 SERIES 2. Equipped with Tier 4 Final engines, the new models deliver increased performance, improved serviceability and an enhanced deluxe operator’s cabin for greater operator comfort.
- Reach and dump heights up to 8 ft. 6 in.
- TW65 SERIES 2 features an 11,354-lb. operating weight, 4,050-lb. rated operating capacity, 9,171-lb. tipping load and 11,600-lb. bucket breakout force
- TW80 SERIES 2 provides a 12,700-lb. operating weight, 4,445-lb. rated operating capacity, 12,700-lb. tipping load and a bucket breakout force of 13,960 lbs.
- 73-hp Deutz turbocharged, water-cooled engine with a maximum torque of 192 ft.-lbs. at 1,800 rpm
- 12.4-mph standard travel speed or up to 24.8 mph with the high-speed road gear option with ride control accumulator
- Automotive-styled interior design features a frameless door for enhanced visibility, easy to operate function switches, inching pedal for precise machine control and precision pilot controls
- Optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulic system delivers up to 26 gpm to attachments