The newest addition to Generac’s three-machine MLT6S mobile light tower family, the MLT6SMD, features durable, energy efficient LED lights and a variable ECOSpeed engine. The Mitsubishi engine adjusts idle speed to match the lighting demand -- 1,350 rpm for lighting only and 1,800 rpm for lighting plus 5kW clean power export -- and will run up to 205 hours on a 40-gal. fuel tank. All three of the MLT6S towers have 23-ft. masts, and set up in just one minute. The Power Zone Autolight Controller provides simple automatic start and stop selections, as well as dusk-to-dawn photo sensor operation and seven-day scheduled run periods.
- Total lumens, 4-lamp metal halide models (MLT6SM and MLT6SK): 440,000
- Total lumens, 4-lamp LED model (MLT6SMD): 88,000
- Up to 19 towers transport on a 53-ft. flatbed
- Corrosion-proof poly shell
- ECOSpeed engine and 40-gal. fuel tank allow a maximum runtime of up to 205 hours