Developed by a truck driver, Minimizer Fast Flaps help to eliminate damaged mud flaps, DOT fines and time in the shop. They work like a very strong clamp to secure mud flaps without creating any holes in the flap or sacrificing strength.
- More than 500 lbs. of pressure required to detach a mud flap from the stainless steel bar
- Screwdriver pries the bar apart, allowing the mud flap to be inserted into the gap
- Standard 7-in. on-center bolt pattern
- All stainless steel heat tempered to spring steel
- Each set includes four stainless steel brackets plus mounting hardware
- Available Fast Flap Mounting Bracket includes mud flap hangers that bolt directly to the frame bracket for all major truck and trailer applications