To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, complete the form below. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
FMI (fminet.com), a provider of management consulting and investment banking to the engineering and construction industry, has released its newest study, "Public-Private Partnerships: What You Need to Know." The article provides a basis for understanding the key issues and opportunities related to Public-Private Partnerships, as well as an outlook for the market in the U.S. Based on interviews with industry leaders and FMI experts, it offers insights and recommendations from contractors, concessionaires, consultants, lawyers and owners on how to get involved and succeed in today's P3 market.
Key highlights include:
- P3 market overview
- Recommendations on how to get started in P3
- Lessons learned from P3 projects
- Biggest challenges for contractors
- Labor issues to consider
- Working with the public sector
- Gilbane Development Company – A Case Study
- Conclusion and future outlook