iAuditor is a free inspection checklist mobile app that allows users to create and export inspection reports.
More than just a checklist, the app includes smart fields that allow users to create actions for responses and build intelligence into the template. Contractors can build their own inspection forms in just seconds using the drag and drop editing interface. iAuditor also allows for branching and nesting of subcategories.
Contractors not interested in building their own forms can browse and choose from iAudior’s shared Public Library of over 54,000 inspection forms (10,000 specific to the construction industry) created by other users. Sharing of templates is optional.
With iAuditor, users can include images with their inspection forms. The app lets users annotate images with arrows, diagrams and drawings to indicate issues found during inspections.
Once completed, inspections can be exported or emailed with just one tap. Reports can be exported in multiple formats including PDF, CSV, Word and JSON. Users can also export in more than one format at once. Advanced exporting features can be done with a one-time in-app purchase.
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Tick boxes
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Mandatory questions
- Time and date stamps for sections
- Media gallery
- Asset fields for regularly inspected items or equipment
- Signature fields
- Scoring and weighting
- Follow-up actions and scheduling
- Labels mark audits as completed or incomplete
- Dashboard page provides instant access to template information
- API access
- Custom branding, ability to add logos and colors to the interface
- Work in organizations and groups