Raken is a number one rated field reporting and collaboration software for construction contractors. The mobile app is a daily reporting app that allows construction contractors to keep track of information and create professional reports from the jobsite.
Contractors can type or dictate information directly into the Raken app from a smartphone or tablet. Users can also add pictures, videos and other attachments such as PDFs, Excel files, Word documents and more to a report which can then be emailed directly from your phone or tablet.
With Raken, contractors can record work logs, subcontractor information, safety observations, equipment, visitors, materials, notes, pictures and attachments and add them to daily reports.
Raken is available for a free 15 day trail before purchase is required. Every Raken paid plan includes unlimited projects and voice-to-text recognition. Plans are available starting at $12 per user per month for the Basic plan, $30 per user per month for the Professional plan and $37 per user per month for the Performance plan. The Professional plan includes fully customizable surveys while the Performance plan includes fully customizable surveys and reports.
- Create a daily report PDF which can be reviewed and shared
- Added information automatically syncs with Raken website
- Automatically capture weather information
- Assign tasks to other team members using Raken
- Invite subcontractors to use Raken for better collaboration
- Customize construction daily log to fit company’s needs
- Set reminders to complete daily report
- Automatically email construction daily log
- Send/receive real-time notifications for accidents and delays
- All information is time, date, location and user stamped
- Generate reports for payroll and scheduling
- Generate manpower reports for easy payroll and scheduling
- See total hours each employee or subcontractor has spent on the jobsite
- Send weekly and monthly summary reports
- Automatically upload daily construction reports to cloud storage