The 28,500-lb. SP 15i multipurpose concrete slipform paver lays curb and gutter, barrier, sidewalk, V-ditch, special applications and slabs, and can be quickly configured on-site for left- or right-side pouring.
- Offers a 6-ft. maximum paving width and 4-ft. 3-in. maximum barrier/parapet placement height and is capable of pouring offset profiles and sidewalk up to 6 ft.
- All-track steering and positioning enable tight, smooth radius pours
- Accepts AutoPilot GPS-based stringless control technology to ensure precision and optimum efficiency in straight profiles, highly complex curved paths or closed profile configurations
- 127-hp Deutz TCD 4.1 L4 Tier 4 Interim engine
- Eco mode matches engine rpm to machine power requirements to save fuel and reduce emissions
- Different-profile molds can be mounted on the left or right side without the need for machine conversions
- Two front track units can be chosen in pivot design and the rear track unit can be chosen with mechanical or hydraulic adjustment to either side
- Optional trimmer, concrete feeding via belt conveyor or auger conveyor and electric or hydraulic vibrators
- Compact overall dimensions allow for easy transport