Wacker Neuson’s new CRT60X (CRT60-74LX) 10-ft. hydraulic ride-on trowel is powered by a 74-hp Kohler, non-DPF Tier 4 Final engine that provides a stable, consistent engine and pan speed.
- Easily maintains rpm under a high load finishing condition
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system includes a high-capacity hydraulic pump and motors and other ancillary components
- Easy-to-read display allows the operator to quickly and easily see information such as machine hours, fuel level, engine rpm, fluid temperatures and pressures and alerts
- Features electronic cruise control, adjustable seat, plenty of legroom, ergonomically positioned arm rests, simple joystick controls and fully hydraulic blade pitch
- LED lights provide improved lighting at night and low light concrete pours
- Built-in hydraulic wheel kit allows operators to easily raise machine on the front and back wheels to change blades or install pans