The compact, single-beam vibrating screed allows contractors to level concrete in a variety of applications, including garage floors and driveways as well as in confined areas. The BV30’s interchangeable blades, lightweight aluminum body and rigid screed blade provide maximum versatility, easy handling and stability.
- The BV30 weighs as little as 28 lbs. and is available with five blade sizes, ranging from 6 to 14 feet long
- The screed is equipped with a V-shaped, rigid bottom plate that prevents the blade from twisting to ensure stable and consistent levelin
- Because the screed vibrates, it eliminates the need for pokers while leveling concrete as deep as 5 in.
- This single-beam vibrating screed offers a height-adjustable, foldable handle for easy operation and transportation
- It can be maneuvered by one operator and includes features, such as an adjustable centrifugal force of the screed
- Equipped with a Honda GX35 Mini 4-stroke engine, which operates quietly with as few as 108 decibels
- This unit also includes a vibration damper between the engine and the handle that minimizes hand and arm vibrations
- Easily clean the screed with water and a stiff broom