The MBW Blitzscreed is a lightweight aluminum screed designed for flat, inverted or crowned applications up to 65 ft.
- Unified vibration from one end of screed through the other
- Section lengths include 8 ft. 4 in., 4 ft. 4 in. and 2 ft. 4 in.
- Diagonal truss/A-frame system for structural strength
- Quick assembly and dis-assembly via flex – couplings and turnbuckle design
- Easily cleaned due to open design and specially coated A-frames
- Gas or air powered screeds available with manual or self-propelled winches
- Extruded aluminum T-edge has bevel for reduced resistance through concrete
- Blind nuts utilized to keep concrete off threads, eases dis-assembly/assembly
- Hydraulic winches also available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about MBW Blitzscreed