QuickBooks Mobile is a cloud accounting mobile solution for small businesses. Use the app to view customer information and send invoices. Add photos and notes to your content. Accept electronic signatures, and help provide estimates on the spot. In addition to unlimited access to QuickBooks on your mobile devices, the app automatically syncs data across all your devices.
Designed as a companion not a replacement for QuickBooks Online, the QuickBooks Mobile app works well for customer management.
Features include dashboards and feeds that instantly show you the health of your business and any next action steps you need to take. The ability to create custom invoices means contractors can add a company logo, choose fonts and add a background image or custom fields within minutes.
- Billing tool with unlimited invoicing
- Create, edit and email professional invoices
- Receive overdue invoice notifications
- View and edit customer information
- Manage outstanding customer balances
- Create, update and manage expenses
- Attach a receipt or photo to an expense
- Split expenses between different categories and customers
- Create new vendors for expenses
- Break out expenses by payee, category or which bank/credit card was used
- Mark invoices as partially or fully paid
- Create and email custom sales receipts
- Add, edit and email estimates
- Convert estimates to invoices
- Set up tax for your business, add new tax codes and rates, and change tax rates on transactions