A sonic tracer/slope sensor kit for M-Series loaders offers a form of automatic grade control for applications where lasers may not be suitable.
- Uses four sensors mounted on the grader attachment
- Suited for grading with a stringline, matching an existing surface or previous pass and following existing curb and gutter
- Requires use of the deluxe instrumentation panel
- Settings provide the ability to offset the sonic tracer distance, perform a reverse grade and turn off the sonic tracer and still have the slope sensor run automatically
- Additional advantages on machines equipped with optional Selectable Joystick Controls