The D-Series Screener Crusher Bucket attachments are available on more than 100 models, enabling wheel loaders, excavators, skid steers and backhoes to screen, crush, pulverize, aerate, blend, mix, separate, feed and load materials all in one stage.
- Designed to process wet or dry materials quickly and efficiently
- Screen and crush wet or dry material from 0.60- to 6-in. fragment sizes
- Straight side plate construction for easy filling and the ability to hold a greater volume of material
- 10mm-thick screening discs extend attachment life when processing many types of material
- Power adjustment valve promotes powerful startup and rotation
- Feature changeable wear hammers for crushing applications:Universal for most applications and materials; Long wear versions for screening and aerating compost and other soft materials; Axe wear hammers for crushing bark and mixing compost; and oval versions for screening material with high stone content or when reduced crushing effect is needed