The 190M Cut-R-Tach rotary asphalt cutting attachment is designed as a heavy-duty, high-production solution to a range of asphalt cutting projects..
- 19-in.-diameter cutting blade machined from a special service-duty alloy steel
- Maximum asphalt cutting depth of 5 1/2 in. at a rate of 6,000 ft. per hour
- Installs quickly on most standard motor grader moldboards or dozer blades
- One stationary jaw and one vertically adjustable jaw can accommodate variable clamping heights from 13 to 28 in.
- Locks tight to provide precise directional control
- Blade is field replaceable without disturbing bearings or seals
- Twin Timken-type tapered roller bearings offer a capacity of 50,000 lbs. of maximum downforce
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about General Equipment 190M Cut-R-Tach