The CC1400VI roller follows the same great concept as the previous generation VI rollers to provide a robust, comfortable and modern machine with a unique design, cross-mounted engine and excellent drum edge visibility.
- 9,480 Ibs. class with 54-in. drum width
- Cross-mounted engine provides excellent visibility over the drums while the robust engine hood is designed for optimal view over the front drum to provide outstanding visibility and to maximize operator control
- Increased drum diameter is ensures the asphalt is not shoveled in front of the drum creating transversal cracks
- Pressurized sprinkler system facilitates a smooth and reliable water-flow for maximum uptime
- Increased water-tank volume includes as much as 79.2 gal.