Dynapac’s upgraded soil rollers — the Tier 4 Final CA2500 and CA3500 — save contractors on fuel costs due to the Efficiency Eccentrics as well as ECO Mode systems.
- Enhanced productivity with easy maintenance
- Efficiency Eccentrics system features eccentric weights positioned toward the right of the axle, which reduces the amount of weight that counteracts the soil roller’s movement at start-up. This reduces energy consumption at start-up by 50%, which also reduces fuel consumption
- To achieve higher gradeability in reverse, Dynapac has built the High Climb machines on the anti-spin versions with "No Spin" rear axles and by introducing new heavier components in the rear axle, drive motor and transmission, the drum is able to push the machine reverse 55% (28°)
- Low power requirement also makes it possible to reduce the roller’s engine size without sacrificing compaction performance
- ECO Mode fuel saving system ensures the rollers don’t consume more fuel than necessary at a given time, which reduces fuel consumption by as much as 15%