The large-frame TS80 series skid-steer loaders are powered by a 74-hp Deutz Tier 4 Final engine that delivers 192 ft.-lbs. of torque at 1,800 rpm and incorporates a simple, maintenance-free diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) that does not require regeneration, cleaning or diesel exhaust fluid.
- Radial lift TS80R2 features a 7,950-lb. operating weight, 2,825-lb. rated operating capacity, 5,845-lb. bucket breakout force, 7,080-lb. lift arm force and a maximum hinge pin height of 10 ft. 5 in.
- Vertical lift TS80V2 has an 8,965-lb. operating weight, 3,500-lb. rated operating capacity, 5,920-lb. bucket breakout force, 6,200-lb. lift arm force and a maximum hinge pin height of 10 ft. 10 in.
- Functional, well-equipped operator’s station now includes a lower threshold for easier entry and exit
- Improved and simplified daily maintenance points
- Available options include ride control, bucket positioning and high-flow auxiliary hydraulics