Liebherrr's three newest Tier 4 Final mid-sized wheel loaders offer 135 to 162 net hp and achieve 25% fuel savings compared to competitive wheel loaders of the same size class.
- 24,800- to 31,965-lb. operating weights and tipping loads from 15,875 to 24,250 lbs.
- 2.4- to 4.10-cu.-yd. bucket capacities
- Choose between Z-bar linkage for standard applications and parallel lift arms for industrial applications
- Larger axles with automatic self-locking differentials
- Electrohydraulic system allows operator to program lift arm and bucket positions from the cab
- Hydrostatic driveline for rapid and continuous acceleration in all speed ranges without interruption in tractive force
- Continuous traction control and automatic self-locking differentials prevent wheelspin and tire wear
- Exhaust gas aftertreatment system with diesel oxidation catalyst, diesel particulate filter and selective catalytic reduction
- LIKUFIX hydraulic quick hitch system available