Liebherr is expanding the Generation 6 crawler tractor program with the PR 746 Litronic and PR 756 Litronic models. Both models are powered by Tier 4 Final diesel engines and incorporate the company's in-house developed technology.
The 252-hp PR 746 Litronic offers an operating weight of 62,370 to 67,900 lbs., and the 340-hp PR 756 weighs in at 84,430 to 90,720 lbs. The main components of the new crawler tractors come from Liebherr's own production facility. Among these are the six-cylinder Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine, the common rail fuel injection system and the hydraulic and electronic components.
- Electronically controlled drive management with integrated ECO function
- Proactive power control automatically increases engine performance for a short period to match current demand
- Hydrostatic drive with automatic speed and torque adjustment
- Standard inch brake pedal and optional three-stage drive joystick
- Modernized design with high-visibility cab featuring adjustable drive controls and touch-sensitive system display
- Centralized service points for easy service
- Standard LiDAT fleet management system