Toro says its RT600 riding trencher is the only one in its class using a flywheel, torsion shaft and planetary gear reduction trencher drive. The flywheel is intended to minimize trencher stalls, the torsion shaft to absorb shock loads, and the planetary gears multiply hydrostatic motor torque.
- 65-hp Cummins B3.3 diesel engine
- HD PowerTrench drive or hydrostatic direct drive available
- Four-wheel and crab steering
- Standard six-way backfill blade with float function
- Operating weight: 6,350 lb.
- Backhoe loader, rock saw, and vibratory plow attachments also available
- Also available with a direct drive trencher, combo mount system and sliding offset feature