Vermeer has introduced the dedicated FTX25 footings trencher — a stand-on, track- mounted trencher built to dig footings to a depth of 26 in. deep and up to 12 in. wide for residential concrete slab installations.
- Stand-on operator station
- Hydraulic system specifically designed for the purpose of trenching
- Controls designed to make it easy for operator to steer the machine with the precision required when digging footings
- Trencher boom can also be repositioned from an offset to a center-mount position
- Available with two boom lengths - 20 or 26 in.— to cut footing trench up to 12 in. wide
- Variable-position boom can be offset up to 2 in. outside the track undercarriage
- Powered by 25-hp Kohler EFI gas engine