The W 100 Fi, W 120 Fi and W 130 Fi mid-sized cold mills feature a maximum milling depth of 13 in., and are powered by a Cummins six-cylinder Tier 4 Interim engine generating 320 hp.
- Standard working widths of 39 in. (W 100 Fi), 47 in. (W 120 Fi) and 51 in. (W 130 Fi) with a front-loading system and all based on a common platform
- Front-loading conveyor enables swift and smooth loading of large quantities of milled material
- WIDRIVE machine control system keeps the engine speed within the optimal range during the milling process
- Available as track-mounted or wheel-mounted models
- Front travel drive units can be raised and lowered hydraulically and feature a large steering lock, allowing for narrow bends and flush-to-curb milling
- Speeds can be infinitely varied from zero to maximum speed in the milling gears and in travel gear
- Optional Level Pro system, Flexible Cutter System (FCS) quick-change system and Vacuum Cutting System (VCS)