General Equipment Company introduces the FCS16-1050 Rip-R-Stripper scoring blade
- Designed specifically for removing VCT and sheet-type floor covering materials from concrete surfaces in high-traffic areas.
- The weight of the stripping machine coupled with the narrow width of the Rip-R-Stripper scoring blade increases the cutting force for improved removal
- Heat-treated carbon steel is designed to withstand the rigors of job-site applications for improved service life
- Side scoring wings slice flooring materials such as linoleum and glued-down carpets into manageable strip widths
- 3-inch blade.
- Protective surface coating that resists rust and corrosion.
- It is laser engraved with safety and application information.
- The scoring blade has been designed for use with all manually propelled tile strippers from General Equipment Company