Adding to its extensive line of hazardous and non-hazardous location ventilation blowers, General Equipment Company introduces the EP16ACP axial-flow confined space ventilation blower. Compared to other models of axial-flow blowers from General Equipment, this new unit is larger with a 16-inch diameter inlet/outlet and delivers greater airflow.
- Powered by a 1-hp, 115 VAC electric motor
- Free air flow rate of 4,450 CFM
- Designed for use in conventional confined space worksites such as manholes and sewers
- Ideal for drying applications, improving indoor air quality levels and removing unwanted odors
- Heavy-duty polyethylene construction
- Blowers can be stacked for operation and storage
- Can remove air from confined spaces or blow fresh air in, simply by changing the ventilation duct location on the blower’s inlet or outlet