84/96-1800 NG Auger Boring Machine
The 84/96-1800 NG auger boring machine delivers 1,800,000 lbs. of thrust, and 272,236 ft.-lbs. of maximum torque.
- 300-hp Caterpillar C-7 Tier III diesel engine and 10-speed transmission
- Working range of 24 to 84 in.
- Quik Tran fast return system provides up to 20,000 lbs. of push/pull at high speed
- Quik Split frame design for faster, easier lifts into and out of the working pit
- Hydraulically assisted clutch with a power-assisted actuator
American Augers Inc,
Badger CD4430 RT Crane
The Badger Equipment 30-ton CD4430 cab-down-style rough-terrain crane is targeted to niche markets such as bridge contractors, railroads, refineries and heavy industrials.
- Three-section 75-ft. synchronized boom or two-section 53-ft. boom
- Standard all-wheel-drive/steer and crab steering
- Cummins Tier III engine
- Two-door, high-visibility, comfortable cab with joystick controls
- Cantilever-style outriggers
- Optional factory installed Hi-Rail gear system will be fully integrated for easy adaptation in rail applications
Badger Equipment Co./Manitex International, Inc.
EH Series Cranes
The EH Series cranes incorporate a planetary winch-hoist drum and wire rope located outside the boom for improved operator visibility.
- 100% solid-state control system with arch-suppression and a 25-ft. cable
- Self-contained hydraulic system with a 12-volt DC motor that delivers 2.2 gpm
- All-steel worm gear drive system provides 360° continuous rotation
- Standard power boom extension
- Features include anti-two block, wireless remote control, 20-in. crane pedestal for flatbed applications and battery isolator
Maintainer Corp. of Iowa, Inc.
iVISOR mentor EI65 Indicator System
The iVISOR mentor EI65 indicator system for mobile cranes provides a continuous display of actual load and allowable load, boom angle, boom length, radius and parts of line, and alerts the operator to an impending two-block condition.
- Operator can preset limits for all geometric and load variables with an audible and visual warning when these limits are reached
- Large backlit display incorporates BestView - Adaptive display control
- Designed as an upgrade to existing EI65 systems
Hirschmann Automation and Control, Inc.
The light equipment product line features 32 models representing Light Compaction, Hydraulic Power Packs and Hydraulic Hand Tools.
- Light Compaction includes rammers, a single drum roller and forward and reversible plate compactors
- Hydraulic Power Pack range includes four models with a compact, user-friendly design, power-on-demand system and suction circuit that eliminates pulsation damage to the cooler
- Hydraulic Hand Tools include breakers, trash and submersible pumps, three drill types, saws, wrenches and a two-person auger
Maxi-Lite EX Series with Vertical Tower
The ML EX V Series offers the V Series vertical light tower, an extended run time, a larger, wider, more stable trailer and added auxiliary power.
- Hydraulic lift system allows the mast to be completely raised and lowered in less than 30 seconds
- Models currently deliver 20 or 30 kW with 40 kW to be available
- SHO-HD 1,250-watt lighting system provides 150,000 lumens per lamp
- 135-gal. fuel capacity and trailer-integrated fuel containment system
- Optional Saf-T-Visor attachment directs previously wasted light onto the worksite
Allmand Bros Inc.
PK 11001 CM Crane
The 2,875-lb. PK 11001 CM (Corner Mount) crane for service bodies allows for maximum compartment space and rear bumper access to the bed.
- 70,000-ft.-lb. rating and 12,300-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- 26-ft. 5-in. maximum hydraulic outreach
- 390° slewing angle
- Features include the Paltronic 50 system, BMS-2 radio remote control, ground-level operator's station, hydraulic out outrigger and swivel pads on both stabilizer legs
Palfinger North America
Poly Bolt-On TUFPADS HIGHTOP Track Pads