Rebar Benders and Cutters
- Powered by 10,000 psi hydraulic pumps
- Operate with a single hand
- Bend or straighten rebar up to 135°
- All models rotate 360°
- Bending and cutting capacities of #6, 3/4" or #8, 1" 60-grade rebar
Rebar Cutter Blades
Rebar Blades offers replacement cutting blades for all makes and models of rebar cutters. Blades are in stock and ready to ship the same day they are ordered. And if blades for your model are not currently available they can be made and then stocked for you.
Rebar Blades LLC
- Line of 10 mixing systems for products ranging from grout, concrete and mortar to paint, epoxy dyes and more
- Six single- or dual-speed handheld models in single- and dual-shaft configurations
- Four hand-guided mixing stations with 2- to 3-cu.-ft. bucket capacities with a roller-mounted stand and a five-point base
- Use forced-action mixing technology for effective mixing from bottom up, top down or parallel, depending on paddle model
The Wallbrator from LiteForm Technologies is an ICF wall vibrator that attaches to any 1/2-in. electric or cordless drill. Combining a high speed and low impact vibration, the wallbrator
insures good consolidation of concrete with one pass. Sizing in at just under 3 lbs. and a
length of 7 in., this tool is lighter weight and more compact than other traditional external
vibrators. The grip design offers installers a comfortable non-slip feel when operating under
any weather condition.
Sioux's water chilling systems for concrete production allow concrete to be produced in hot weather. The chiller are air-cooled and available in several sizes that can be stationary or portable. Precise control of water temperature and volume of water create a continuous flow of cold water going into the mix.