14,000-lb. Lo Riser Inclining Platform Trailer
The 14,000-lb.-capacity Lo Riser inclining platform trailer has a 74" x 16' load carrying platform that can be hydraulically lowered to ground height and raised with the flip of the control switch.
- Built-in ramp allows smooth, drive-on access without any crown point
- Minimum 4° load angle when lowered
- Constructed of High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel
- 17,550-lb. GVWR
- Four-position hitch height adjustment
- Extra-large, lockage storage area
Advance Metalworking Company
Easy Loader 25 XPL
The Easy Loader 25 XPL features a 50,000-pound capacity.
- Lightweight wood ramps
- Hub-piloted disc wheels
- True all-wheel ABS
- LED lights
- Air lift front axle
Eager Beaver Trailers
The Escalate drop-deck trailers offer capacities from 4,000 to 12,000 lbs.
- ET 7000 handles payloads of up to 7,000 lbs. with over 6 ft. 2 in. of bed width and 12 ft. of length
- 6° ramp grade enables equipment with low ground clearance to be easily driven on and off the trailer
- Feature hydraulic surge brakes or electric brakes, tie-downs, heavy-duty powder-coated finish and a low center of gravity for easy towing
- Optional battery charger and spare tire kit
Haulotte Group | BilJax
FSL 12 Equipment Transport Series Trailers
Redi Haul Trailers' Equipment Transport Series of skid loader trailers offers space for various types of equipment with a 78-in. wide bed made from solid 2-in. nominal oak. The trailers have 48-in. ramps, sealed and shock mounted lights, and modular wiring systems. They will hook up to most vehicles with a 2 5/16-in. adjustable height ball coupler and have load capacities available from 7,790 to 11,500 lbs.
The Equipment Transport Series of skid loader trailers can transport various types of equipment on its 78-in.-wide bed made from solid 2-in. nominal oak.
- Standard equipment includes two 48-in. ramps for easy loading, a 2,000-lb. swing-away jack, sealed and shock-mounted lights and modular wiring systems
- Hooks up to most vehicles with a 2 5/16-in. adjustable height ball coupler
- Load capacities available from 7,790 11,500 lbs.
Redi Haul Trailers, Inc.
Lower deck Height Option
A lower deck height option of 36 1/2 in. in the unloaded condition is now available on the DTL3000, DTL2100 and D-Eagle drop-deck trailer models.
- Allows for transport of taller loads, plus provides easier access to the lower deck area
- Eliminates need to deflate or remove equipment tires to ensure proper legal height of load
Perimeter Frame Hydraulic Tail Semi Trailer
- 8' 6" hydraulic tail and a 4' fold under approach plate
- Allows multiple units of equipment to be loaded at one time or one larger unit
- Allows for loading of hard to load low clearance machines with a six-degree slope option at the end of the main deck
- Standard with an air ride suspension
- White oak deck
- Upper Deck - 90º 10' Deck
- Twin Lockable Toolboxes in Deck
- 200,000 lb. twin two-speed jacks
T-12T Tilt-Bed Trailer
Towmaster offers galvanizing on some of its trailer models, including the T-12 Tilt trailer.
- Deck tilts at between 10° and 12°, depending upon length
- 2-in. nominal white oak hardwood deck construction
- Knife-edge offers an easy transition approach from the ground
- Dexter Torflex axles offer an easy to pull, smooth ride
- Standard electric brakes with self-charging battery break-away safety system or optional hydraulic surge brakes
Bri-Mar's new tilt-deck haulers, CHT18-10 and CHT18-7, are 18-ft. long with 10k and 7k GVWRs. A low angle, diamond plate steel deck includes a power tilt function to simplify loading and unloading. Both models feature 5-in. channel tongue and main frame and 2-in. by 4-in. tube outer bed rails.
UT16-7 Tandem-Axle Utility Trailer
- Tandem axle
- Offers 3,500-lb. torsion axles
- 1" plywood
- Carrying capacity of 5,825 lbs. for hauling tractors, lawn/landscaping equipment, material and more
- Features six heavy-duty tie-downs for securing all loads