- 500-lb. unrestricted operating envelope
- Outreach automatically restricted by selecting the appropriate platform capacity
- Ramped boom control system provides smooth boom functions due to angle sensors and limit switches
- Fixed-width axles provide faster set-up time, while active oscillating axles provide greater traction
Terex Aerial Work Platforms
IAWP-15 Aerial Work Platform
The IAWP-15 aerial work platform has the ability to drive over a 35% grade and can negotiate tight areas with its zero degree inside turning radius.
- Unique design and dual extension decks for unrestricted platform capacity of 617 lbs.
- Platform height of 15 ft.
- Four six-volt marine-grade deep-cycle batteries produce 180 amp hours each, generating enough power for over 400 lift cycles or driving in excess of 5.5 miles
- Rated a two-man unit but can be easily and safely operated by one operator
- Simple controls and a large LCD screen featuring system diagnostics and status
Absolute E-Z Up
IMT Articulating Cranes
This articulating crane product line offers lift capacities ranging from a 1,740- to 35,405-lb. maximum rating at a radius of 14 ft. 5 in.
- Eight mid-range cranes with SL (single link) or DL (dual link) configurations
- "Over-bending" feature means the working area between the main boom and jib is no less than 195°
- Rated Capacity Limiter (RCL)
- Internal hose routing system
Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc.
Lift Jockey LJS2000
The Lift Jockey LJS2000 counter-balance fork truck has a load capacity of 1,000 lbs. and is designed to fit through standard doorways.
- Can pick up any width pallet using either pallet or block forks
- Three interchangeable heavy-duty masts lift loads to heights of 7 ft. 6 in., 8 ft. 6 in. or 9 ft. 6 in.
- Tilt system tilts mast several degrees forward and back to facilitate easy pickup and discharge of loads
- Lockable, fold-up operator platform
- Electric-start 8-hp Honda engine
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
Lift-Safe hydraulic winches are engineered for enhanced safety with redundant braking systems.
- Utilize hydraulic fail-safe brakes and counter-balance valves to provide both static and dynamic braking
- Provide optimum load control in lifting applications
- Designed for increased operational flexibility
- Available in a variety of configurations
Bloom Manufacturing Inc.
Model M30 Winch/Hoist
The Model M30 equal speed winch/hoist has a 25,000-lb. pulling capacity.
- Optional hydraulic motors
- Stainless steel drum seal surfaces
- Internal spring-applied, hydraulically released brake
- Unidirectional sprag clutch will not permit load to be lowered unless brake is hydraulically released
- Planetary gear train with anti-friction bearings used throughout winch assembly
Pullmaster Winch Corporation
MT Series Telehandlers
The MT Series offers a welded box-section design, four-wheel drive, three steering modes, frame leveling and quick-attach mounting system.
- MT 6034 has a 34-ft. 3-in. lift height and a rated operating capacity of 6,000 lbs.
- MT 6642 has a 42-ft. lift height and a 6,600-lb. rated capacity
- MT 8044 lifts 7,000 lb. to the full lift height of 44 ft. and 8,000 lbs. to 37 ft.
- 99- or 115-hp John Deere diesel engine and three-speed powershift transmission
Manitou North America Inc.
RS10-55 and RS12-42
The RS10-55 has a 10,000-lb. rated lift capacity and a 55-ft. maximum lift height, while the RS12-42 has a 12,000-lb. rated lift capacity and a 42-ft. maximum lift height.
- Feature a 115-hp turbocharged diesel engine, four-speed powershift transmission, three steering modes and quick-attach work tool mounting system
- Welded box-section boom design for added strength
- Rear axle stabilizer system
- Spacious operator's environment with pilot-assisted controls
- Optional Personnel Work Platform (PWP) Safety System
Sellick STM55LP Low Profile Truck Mounted Forklift
The STM55LP 5,500-lb. low-profile truck-mounted forklift shares many of the design features of the Sellick four-wheel machines, including optimal visibility and a roomy operator's platform.
- Easy to operate
- Quick and nimble to help increase loading times
- Three-wheel drive
Sellick Equipment Ltd
SJ 46AJ Articulating Boom Lift