The Tracinator is a one-tire revolution dirt removal, compact and portable wheel wash system. The Tracinator is designed to flush itself clear of debris by attaching a 20in. hose from a water truck or fire hydrant and placing the clean-out valve in the open position. It can be used independently or in conjunction with any of the Neptune Automated Wheel Wash and Disinfecting Systems. The Tracinator can be configured with a set of hinged ramps or installed in-ground, flush with the existing road.
Innovative Equipment Solutions (IES)
The TRX-26 dedicated walk-behind trencher features the patented Dingo TX-style control system, which provides easy control and eliminates the "jerk" steering required with handlebar control steering.
- 26-hp Kawasaki engine
- Can be outfitted with 2-, 3- or 4-ft. boom attachments for trenching up to 8 in. wide and 48 in deep
- Suitable for utility work, irrigation, plumbing and other applications
The Toro Company
The YC15 mini-excavator has a 3,583-lb. operating weight and a maximum digging depth of 7 ft. 9 in.
- Kubota D1105 engine rated at 19.0 hp at 2,200 rpm
- Standard canopy, control pattern selector, 16-in. bucket, quick coupler and lights package (boom and strobe)
- Available enclosed cab, expandable track (39 to 51 in.) and two-speed travel
- Simple design for easy maintenance
YC Machinery & Equipment Inc. / YUCHAI