DeWalt Industrial Tool Co.
BID2WIN Software releases the latest version of its estimating and bidding solution - BID2WIN 2009, which includes over 80 new enhancements, features and reports. Features include estimate attachments, copying item templates from one item database to another, modifying an estimate status within the open estimate dialog, find/replace cost components and more. BID2WIN also offers 24/365 technical support hotline, client surveys and the annual BID2WIN Software User Conference.
- For work on granular, cohesive and mixed soils
- 14.75-hp Hatz air-cooled diesel engine
- Maximum working speed of 88.6 fpm
- Gradeability of 35 percent
- Maximum vibration frequency is 3,360 vpm
- Centrifugal force is 22,500 pounds
- Exclusive Economizer system detects soil stiffness and achieves optimum compaction more quickly and efficiently
Icon 3.1 Jacket
The Tingley Rubber Corporation introduces the Icon 3.1 insulated, waterproof outerwear system. The Icon 3.1, which is Class 3 compliant for visibility, meets the ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 standard for breathability and high visibility. The jacket features a removable fleece liner and a 2-inch silver reflective tape.
Tingley Rubber Corp.
Omni 318 & Omni 1000 Screeds
Volvo's Omni 318 and Omni 1000 are designed specifically for the Volvo PF6000 series asphalt pavers. They are designed for multiple configurations on a single paver to accommodate various mix designs and paving requirements. The Omni 318 is ideal for paving jobs with a standard paving width of 10 to 18.25 feet and teh Omni 1000 is ideal for paving widths of 10 to 19.5 feet. Both screeds utilize an innovative heat bar technology that provides uniform heat to the screed.
Available for the PF6110 tracked and PF6160 and PF6170 wheeled asphalt pavers, the Omni 318 and Omni 1000 vibratory screeds enable multiple configurations on a single paver to accommodate various mix designs and paving requirements. The Omni 318 is suited for most paving jobs with a standard paving width of 10 to 18.25 ft. The heavier Omni 1000 is suited for more demanding applications. It is designed with rear-mounted hydraulic extensions and comes with standard power height, slope and crown adjustments. Standard paving width is 10 to 19.5 ft. Both models utilize innovative heat bar technology to provide uniform heat to the screed, and are available with optional extensions for paving widths up to 26 ft.
Volvo Construction Equipment
Sakrete U.S. Cold Patch
- Ready-to-use, recycled asphalt product
- Permanently repair potholes, depressions, or cracks in asphalt or concrete surfaces
- Can be applied year round
- Available in 50-lb. bags or 3,000 lb. bulk bags
Variable Width Spreader Box
- Can expand and contract while paving to match roads that fluctuate in width
- Hydraulic cylinders are actuated by valves located on the handrails of the box
- Hydraulically driven ribbon augers are fully expandable, never touch, and feature a 12-inch pitch
- Available in 8- to 13-ft., 9- to 14-ft., and 10- to 15-ft. models
- Widths up to 16 ft. are available by special order