2803ZT Compact Excavator
The 2803ZT zero tailswing compact excavator features a longer undercarriage, a sturdy track width and an optional counterweight for added stability.
- Weighs up to 5,886 lbs. with canopy
- 9-ft. maximum digging depth with 5,778 lbs. of bucket digging force
- Side-mounted, 20-hp Yanmar three-cylinder, water-cooled, Tier III diesel engine
- Rear-mounted hydraulic and fuel tanks for easy access to all maintenance points
- Features a spacious cab with a low height, two driving speeds, pilot-operated pedals and an X-shaped chassis frame constructed of high-strength steel
Mustang Mfg. Co., Inc.
313 and 315 Skid Steers
The 45-hp 313 and 315 radial-lift skid steers feature the same unified design as other 300 Series models, as well as optimum stability, visibility and serviceability.
- Operating capacities of 1,300 and 1,500 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force of 3,300 lbs.
- 59 in. wide for confined spaces (56-in. width optional)
- 10" x 16.5" tires for traction and flotation (7" x 15" tires optional)
- Heavy-duty drive chains never need adjusting
- 360° visibility
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
400 Series 3 Skid Steer Loaders
Clean-burning, Tier III-certified engines from 57 to 83 net hp are now available on the Case 410, 420, 430, 435, 440, 445, 450 and 465 skids steers.
- Cabs feature a 7% increase in headroom and 6% increase in lap-bar width, along with improved forward, side, rear and overhead visibility
- Standard suspension seat, cushioned lap bar with arm rest, ergonomically designed control handles and foot throttle
- Side lighting for full visibility to the sides during nighttime operation
- Service features include improved oil and fuel filter access, wide-fin side-by-side radiator and oil cooler and improved cold starting
- Pilot controls available
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
The model 5240E boasts lift heights up to 122 in. (with optional 12.00 tires), while the 4640E excels on small, cramped jobsites with its new, compact chassis.
- 62-hp Deutz TD2009 Series four-cylinder, Tier III-certified turbo-diesel engine with high-capacity combination radiator and oil cooler for optimum cooling
- Smooth hydraulics with auxiliary hydraulic flow up to 30 gpm with the high-flow option
- Hydraloc Automatic Interlock System
- Offset-tire option provides a 59.7-in. overall machine width (without bucket)
532DX Diesel Mini-skid
The joystick-controlled 532DX has an integrated track system that retracts to a 35-in. width to maneuver through tight areas, then extends to its full 43.5-in. width for increased stability while in operation.
- 1,050-lb. operating capacity
- 32.8-hp Kubota D1105-T diesel engine
- Two-pump, 3,000-psi hydraulic operating system develops 14.5 gpm of hydraulic flow to run the propulsion and auxiliary systems
- Can handle full-size attachments plus more than 50 universal compact utility quick attachments
Compact Powers newest model to its Boxer lineup is the 532DX mini-skid. The track-driven diesel unit is ideal for conssturction, rental, and landscaping markets. The 532DX offers an integrated track system that retracts from a fully extended 43.5 in. to a width of 35 in. and is easily controlled by a joystick on the control panel. The 532DX has an operating capacity of 1,050 lbs.; is powered by a 32.8-hp Kubota D1105-T diesel engine; has a two-pump, 3,000 psi hydraulic operating system that develops 14.5 gpm of hydraulic flow; and is built to handle over 50 universal compact utility quick attachments.
Compact Power Inc.
B-Series Mini Track Loaders
The B-Series MT52 and MT55 mini track loaders feature improved operator safety, comfort and machine durability, plus Tier IV engines meeting the latest emission requirements.
- 520- and 550-lb. rated operating capacities
- 35.6- (MT52) and 41.4-in. (MT55) widths and 72.4-in. length without attachments
- 71.3-in. bucket pin height
- Features include an auxiliary hydraulic continuous flow shutoff lever, ride-on operator platform and adjustable tilt steering
- C-Pattern tracks supply optimal traction for digging and other applications and for working in muddy or wet conditions
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
C100 Super Crawler
The 11,340-lb. C100 Super Crawler comes with a 96-hp Kubota turbocharged diesel engine and Super Flow hydraulics with 39 gpm at 6,090 psi.
- 2,500-lb. operating capacity with 5,240 lbs. of breakout force
- Advanced forestry cooling package
- 16-in. single grouser track pads and steel-tracked undercarriage assert only 5.3-psi ground pressure
- Cab includes heat and A/C with in-cab filter, sliding side windows and pilot -operated joysticks.
- Can be used with the Predator PM638 mulching head
C175 Compact Track Loader
The C175 compact track loader has a 2,200-lb. rated operating capacity and a 7,535-lb. operating weight.
- Super Boom vertical lift linkage provides a full 10-ft. lift height and 30 in. of forward reach
- 60-gross-hp New Holland turbocharged engine
- Standard two-speed transmission
- No rear frame towers for enhanced visibility
- Rugged undercarriage design
New Holland Construction - CNH
Compact Equipment Line
Wacker Neuson has launched a new line of compact equipment to the US market with a wide range of wheel loaders, excavators and dumpers for the construction, landscape and rental markets. The new line of wheel loaders includes four articulated units and two all-wheel-steer machines with standard bucket capacities of 0.26 to 1.1 cubic yard. Five compact excavators ranging in size from 1.4 to 8 metric tons offer a wide array of attachments as well as zero tail-swing models. Articulated dumpers round out the line with three new machines with payload capacities of 2,205 to 13,228 lbs.
- Wheel loaders include four articulated units and two all-wheel-steer machines with standard bucket capacities of .26 to 1.1 cu. yd.
- Excavators include five new units ranging in size from 1.4 to 8 metric tons and feature models that included everything from a mini-sized unit to units with high output powerful engines as well as zero tail-swing models
- Excavators come standard with independent boom swing, increased flow hydraulic systems, rubber tracks, dozer blades and a control pattern selection
- Three new dumpers with payload capacities of 2,205 to 13,228 lbs.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
Komatsu WB142-5 and WB146-5
- Powered by Komatsu engines
- Four-wheel drive
- Dual-swing cylinders provide high swing torque and are mounted high to reduce debris and damage
- Cast-iron front end provides protection for the machine and also acts as an integral counter weight
- Reversible stabilizer pads allow work on dirt or pavement
R35Z-7 Compact Excavator
The 3.5t class R35Z-7 zero tailswing compact excavator has a maximum bucket digging force of 7,059 lbs. (31.4 kN) and a traction force of 8,049 lbs. (35.8 kN).
- 10.33-ft. maximum digging depth and 11.35-ft. dumping height
- 27.5-bhp Yanmar engine
- Offset boom facilitates operation in confined spaces
- Modern three-stage hydraulic pump
- Two travel speeds
- 30° gradeability
- Operators cabin maintains as much space as a standard machine with comparable comfort
Hyundai Construction Equipment
Series II Skid-steers/Compact Track Loaders
The five wheeled and three rubber-tracked machines in the Series II line offer an improved cab environment, increased controllability and a new transmission power management system with increased anti-stall capabilities.
- Improved hydraulic capabilities, breakout forces and attachment performance
- 190 and 1110 (190T and 1110T track versions) powered by JCB DieselMax engines
- Redesigned cab with smoother lines and improved visibility
- Single-sided loading arm allows for a full side door for safer entry
- Auxiliary hydraulic controls incorporated into the joystick control levers
TC48 Compact Excavator
- Large operators platform with two-sided entry
- Pilot-operate controls with changeable control patterns
- Offset boom design with built-in swing
- Weighs 10,920 lbs
- Maximum dig depth of 12 ft. 10 in.
- Maximum reach of 20 ft. 4 in.
- Bucket capacity of 2.5 to 13.2 cu. ft.
- 92-hp unit with an operating weight of approximately 12,000 lbs.
- Undercarriage incorporates welded track frame mounting system and structural cross members
- Hydrostatic drive system with double reduction planetary final drive
- Large operators compartment, with a six-way adjustable seat and pilot operated joystick controls