Compact Power Boxer 530X Mini-skid
The Boxer 530X mini-skid is an update of the Boxer TL-224-34.
- Tip capacity increased to 1,650 lbs.
- Operating capacity improved to 825 lbs. at 50% of tip load (578 lbs. at 35%)
- 30-hp Kohler Command Pro air-cooled gas engine
- Two-pump, 3,000-psi, 14.5-gpm hydraulic system drive
- 9-in.-wide tracks provide 3.3 psi of ground pressure
- Integrated track system retracts from 43.5 in. to 35 in. and is controlled via a joystick lever on the control panel
New Holland Deluxe Cab
A deluxe cab design is available for New Holland Super Boom skid-steer loaders (models L150 to L190) and compact track loaders (models C175, C185 and C190).
- Full-covering, noise-absorbing trim with optional added sound-suppression package for a further 3-dB noise reduction
- Large convex glass door opens a full 90° for easy entry and exit
- Removable side windows with detents lock into position
- Removable, see-through roof panel, backlit sight-at-a-glance instrument panel and vertically positioned operator controls
JCB Upgraded Robots
The upgraded line includes five skid steers with rated capacities from 1,320 to 2,420 lbs. and three compact track loaders rated from 1,804 to 2,244 lbs.
- Single loader arm with redesigned cab access for added safety
- Multi-function controls within standardized servo control levers
- Power Management System
- 83- to 91-hp JCB Dieselmax engines on the 190/190T and 1110/1110T
- Redesigned hydraulic system increases breakout force up to 20%
Bobcat S100 Skid-steer Loader
The S100 skid-steer loader features a spacious cab, easy to read instrument panel and a transversely mounted engine in a frame small enough to access and work in some of the tightest jobsites.
- 4,110-lb. operating weight with a 1,000-lb. rated operating capacity
- 33.5-hp four-cylinder diesel engine
- 8-ft. 6-in. lifting height
- Narrow width of 50 in. with bucket
- 6.5 mph travel speed
- 13.1-gpm hydraulic pump capacity
- Bob-Tach attachment mounting system
Gehl 7810E Skid Loader
The 7810E is powered by a 99-hp Cummins turbocharged diesel engine with 305 ft.-lbs. of torque.
- 3,850-lb. SAE rated load capacity and 8,340 lbs. of bucket breakout force
- Auxiliary hydraulic system offers 29-gpm adjustable flow and up to 41 gpm with optional high flow
- Available two-speed drive with ground speeds up to 12.5 mph
- 55-in. wheelbase, optional Hydraglide ride control system and special lift arm suspension system supply a smooth ride at faster ground speeds
Toro Dingo TX 525 Wide Track
The Dingo TX 525 Wide Track compact utility loader has a 553-lb. rated operating capacity (35% of tip capacity), and is equipped with a 25-hp Kubota diesel engine.
- Auxiliary hydraulics deliver 24 hydraulic hp to the attachment
- Four independent hydraulic pumps supply 16.9 gpm of flow to each track, 13.8 gpm to the auxiliary and 6 gpm to the loader arm
- Weighs 2,127 lbs. with standard bucket
- Measures 40.5 in. wide with an overall length of 92 in. with bucket
Finn Eagle Compact Skid Steers
The key benefit of the Eagle is its hydraulic flow rate.
- Parallel hydraulic system provides full power simultaneously to all functions
- Standard oil cooler
- Universal face plate fits any standard compact attachment
- 40-plus attachments available