Troxler PaveTracker Plus
The PaveTracker Plus electromagnetic sensing device measure the dielectric constant of an asphalt pavement, slab or specimen and relates that constant to the material’s density.
- Quick indication of pavement segregation, areas of low density and overall pavement uniformity
- Precise readings up to 1.5 inches on recently laid hot mix asphalt
- Improved sensor cover features simple, self-adhesive disc design using upgraded materials; easy field replacement and installation; and cost-effective replacement kits
Bobcat High-Flow Planer
The Bobcat high-flow planer attachment is designed to mate uneven pavement surfaces, cut drainage in parking lots, perform street repairs and cleanup around larger milling machines.
- Low maintenance
- Side-cutting bits decrease drum binding in the cut and produce a vertical edge that improves the joint bond between a layer of asphalt and the existing layer
- Hydraulic side-shift for planing close to walls and curbs
Anton Paar SmartPave DSR
The SmartPave from Anton Paar is a dynamic shear rheometer (DSR) combined with a new Peltier heating system.
- New easy-to-use software
- Fully automatic temperature calibration (no water flow around sample)
- Fast Peltier heating and cooling
Fabick Poured-On Liner
Poured-On high-impact liners offer a durable, protective coating for your truck bed or trailer.
- "Poured-on" technology offers a mirror smooth finish for cleaner, faster load release.
- Takes up to 350 degrees including asphalt
- Self-leveling liners — airtight and waterproof
- No bolts, no holes — entirely seamless
- Bonds directly to steel and aluminum
Sirocco 3K HTI from Airstar America
The Sirocco 3K HTI from Airstar America is designed to replace traditional floodlights on light towers.
- Glare-free light
- Can be adapted to existing tower
- Will illuminate 72,000 square feet, 360 degrees with 300,000 lumens
Geneq Micro-Deval Apparatus
Geneq’s Micro-Deval Apparatus evaluates the abrasion in presence of water for coarse and fine aggregates.
- Tests the resistance of fine and coarse aggregates to degradation by abrasion
- Available models include the one, two or three tier
- Standard with jars, balls, timer and magnet
- Available with electronic controller
Citrus Depot offers Citrus King tar and asphalt remover.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and 100-percent natural
- Quickly and easily cuts through heavy tar, asphalt, black mastics, adhesives, wax, grease, gum, oil and other hard-to-remove substances
- Extraction testing solvents and odor control products also available
Trail King Advantage Series Asphalt Trailer
The Advantage Series Live Bottom trailer deliver over 2,000 pounds more payload than previous trailers.
- Lightweight, modular, high-strength design
- 36-inch, heat- and oil-resistant, two-ply rubber continuous belt moves entire load to rear for discharge
- Options include manual and electric tarp systems, various tailgates, multiple-axle configurations, air- ride and air-lift suspensions and a 102-inch-wide body