Bobcat High-Flow Planer
The Bocat high-flow planer attachment is designed to mate uneven pavement surfaces, cut drainage in parking lots, perform street repairs and cleanup around larger milling machines.
- Side-cutting bits decrease drum binding in the cut and produce a vertical edge that improves the joint bond between a layer of asphalt and the existing layer
- Hydraulic side-shift for planing close to walls and curbs
- Low maintenance
Transpo EnviroSafe Stormwater Control
The EnviroSafe Stormwater Sediment Control Sack (ESSCS) system captures and retains pollutants from jobsite stormwater runoff.
- Fit a range of rectangular and combination curb/drop inlets using adjustable flange technology
- Can be configured to fit catch basins from 16" x 16" to 50" x 50"
- ESSCS plus fitted with AEGIS-treated Microbe Shield X-Tex replaceable liner to capture pathogens, hydrocarbons, oil and grease, while retaining material to 212 microns
- Price range of $599 to $799 per basin assembly
Caterpillar M-Series Motor Graders
The M-Series lineup includes seven models and incorporates a joystick-operated, electro-hydraulic control system.
- Two three-axis, low-effort joysticks simplify control and reduce operator arm and hand movements by as much as 78 percent
- 125- to 500-hp Cat C-Series Tier III engines with ACERT Technology
- Direct-drive countershaft transmission (excludes 24M) with Electronic Clutch Pressure Control
- All-wheel-drive option delivers 42 percent more torque, plus features a front wheel-only hydrostatic mode
Ascorel Weighing Systems
The Ascorel weighing system for wheel loaders allows the control of loading for trucks, wagons, hoppers and more.
- Unit is water, dust and vibration resistant
- Large screen dimension of 320 x 240 pixels
- Can be programmed to store up to 20 references, such as trucks, clients or products
- Communicates via radio, GSM or USB and analyzes data using the company's PCS software package for Windows operating systems
- Optional printer
Liebherr Generation 6
The L 566 2plus2 and L 580 2plus2 wheel loaders are equipped with 259- and 272-hp Tier III emissions- and noise-reducing engines.
- Advanced cooling system utilizes a hydraulic cooling-on-demand system with a larger cooling area and additional fuel-cooling unit
- Liebherr travel drive with 2plus2 technology
- 50,570- and 54,185-pound operating weights with 24,767- and 39,849-pound tipping loads
- 5.23- and 6.54-cubic-yard bucket capacities
C.U.E. Inc. Dura-Trax
The Dura-Trax track pads fit most OEM asphalt paving and milling equipment.
- Enable equipment to travel over existing pavement without damaging it
- Molded from premium, liquid-cast, thermoset polyurethane
- Engineered for ease of installation
- Designed to deliver greater traction and maneuverability and longer service life
Dispensing Technology Reflector Placement System
The reflector placement system from Dispensing Technology features an epoxy cartridge system that will meter mix and dispense rapid-set, two-component highway marker epoxy.
- Adhere raised pavement markers, delineator posts, concrete repair, dowel bars, etc.
EZ Road Temporary Ramps
EZ Road's temporary butt joint ramps are designed for use at end-of-day paving, steel plates and milled butt joints.
- Consistent safe ramp for drivers to use
- 3-foot sections interlock for any width of road
- Ramp tapers from 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches
- Two lanes installed in 20 minutes by one person
- Removal time is less than 10 minutes
- Ramps have expected life of over 50 uses