- Variable track system allows maneuverability through gates or fences with the shift of a lever
- 9-in.-wide track system
- 850-lb. operating capacity
- Dump height of almost 5 ft.
- Ride-on platform
Tiger Equipment SIM Mini Skid Steer
The SIM (Stand In Middle) mini skid steer features the Stable Safe platform and simple joystick controls.
- Designed to allow operator to experience only one-quarter the vertical displacement of other machines while digging
- Virtually zero radial displacement when counter rotating
- One stick controls all movement
- Universal mounting plate accepts all standard attachments
Vermeer S600 Compact Skid Steer
The ride-on S600 compact skid steer can be mounted on rubber tires or rubber tracks over tires.
- Operator Presence feature stops all functions when operator leaves the platform
- 25-hp Kohler Command Pro gas or 24.8-hp Kubota D905 diesel engine
- Universal attachment mounting plate and 12-gpm hydraulic flow allow for use of various types of attachments
- 79.5-in. digging bucket height
Thomas 35DT Tracked Loader
The 35DT tracked mini skid-steer loader features an enclosed drive system, integrated, large-volume fuel and hydraulic oil reservoirs and a larger operator's compartment.
- 2,200-lb. breakout force
- 11.5-gpm hydraulic output
- 25-net-hp Kubota three-cylinder diesel engine
- Multi-speed range capability up to 4.4 mph
- Also features a universal quick-tach system, standard self-leveling and single joystick control of boom and bucket
Toro Dingo TX 425 Wide Track
The TX 425 Wide Track compact utility loader features increased horsepower and enhanced ground to track contact.
- 25-hp Kohler Command Pro Series air-cooled engine
- Dingo quick-attach system
- Four-pump independent hydraulic system
- Dedicated auxiliary hydraulic circuit provides 11.2 gpm of flow at 3,000 psi
- More than 35 quick-change attachment options
CSF Multione Loader
The ride-on CSF Multione Loader offers an alternative to walk-behind and stand-on mini loaders.
- Ground speeds range up to 12 mph
- Telescopic boom has a lift height of over 12 ft. with lifting capacities up to 3,500 lbs.
- Gas or diesel Yanmar or Robin engines from 14 to 50 hp
- Accepts front (standard) and three-point rear Category I (optional) attachments
- Over 70 pro-tool attachments available, plus compatible with many attachment brands