Automation for asphalt batch, cold feed and silo loadout is now available in the new TouchBatch technology from MPAQ Automation.
- Just one MPAQ computer is needed to automate the cold feed section, the batch plant and the silo load-out
- With the batch module, the operator can quickly load each truck or replenish the silo storage
- The cold feed module controls the aggregates' flow rate according to mix design specifications
- The silo loadout module loads trucks with automatic free-fall compensation times which the gates to avoid overloading the truck
CTI Asphalt Plant Control Systems
CTI Controls Technology Inc. offer a variety of plant controls for batch plants, continuous mix plants and loadout.
- System offers reliability, flexibility and fast service response
- Free telephone technical support
Reliable Asphalt Products offers a complete line of controls for the hotmix asphalt industry.
- For both batch and drum type plants
- Single control panels to complete plant packages including control house available
- All systems have been specifically designed for accurate, dependable performance in harsh environments
- Electrical control services and trouble shooting on a 24 hour/seven day a week basis for any type of control system
JWS Apex 2 Loadout System
Version 2 of the Apex Loadout system from JWS Corp. integrates with its Apex Ticketing module to load and ticket trucks from overhead bins or silos.
- Includes software and control panel
- Can be installed with new plants or retrofitted to existing units
- Operates on standard Windows 2000/XP PC
- Three available weighing methods
BMG Seltec Unattended Kiosks
BMG Seltec introduces a new family of unattended kiosk products that automatically identify trucks as they enter the yard.
- Can be configured to allow drivers to easily select the customer, job, destination and product for reduced data entry time and potential keying errors
- In-yard (gate-to-gate) times are automatically tracked for performance monitoring
- Uses an RFID proximity card reader for reliable identification in adverse environments
- Optional Laser Light LED message boards can direct trucks to proper loading destinations
- Tickets can be printed remotely so that drivers never need to leave their trucks