The HD785-8 rigid frame off-highway haul truck is powered by a 1,140-hp Tier 4 Komatsu SAA12V140E-7 engine and has a payload capacity of 101.6 tons.
- Tier 4 Final aftertreatment solution uses diesel particulate filters with most regeneration performed passively
- Auto idle shutdown
- Tight turning radius of 33 ft. 2 in.
- Standard traction control system automatically ensures optimum traction in various ground conditions without the need for differential lock-up
- KomVision all-around machine monitoring system provides a bird’s-eye view of the working area on a dedicated monitor in the dash
- Seven-speed, fully automatic transmission with two selectable reverse speeds
- Advanced transmission with optimum modulation control system ensures smooth clutch engagement for a comfortable ride and reduced material spillage
- Automatic retard speed control automatically maintains a selected downhill travel speed
- Cab includes an air suspension, heated and ventilated operator seat and upgraded trainer seat, KOMTRAX Plus telematics system, upgraded machine monitor, dedicated rear view monitoring system and auto idle setting system
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Komatsu HD785-8 Off-highway Truck