The BNCE-50 is a larger version of the BNCE-20 with a 7-inch blade for cutting larger material. This compact and lightweight tool has a wrap-around top handle and a rotating trigger handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas. The tool works great on rebar up to size #8. It can also cut pipe, strut, threaded rod, coil rod, tubing, and a variety of other steel material up to a diameter of 1-¾ inches.
- The tool comes in a blow molded plastic case and includes an extra blade plus replacement brushes for the motor with each tool.
- Installed on the bottom of the tool is a spring loaded material guide. This helps to keep the tool perpendicular with the material that is being cut. The guide directs the tool to give you a clean cut that is squared off at the end.
- A specially designed chip collection bag comes with the tool to collect steel fragments as the tool is cutting.
- This tool has a double insulated power harness and is ETL/UL Certified & Listed.
- The tool is designed to emit minimal cutting sparks and the cut material is burr-free and cool to the touch.
- BN Products-USA provides replacement parts, Cutting Edge Blades, technical support, customer service and a network of repair centers.
- Each Cutting Edge Saw is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of one year from the date of original purchase.