Miller Electric's Job Weld Done giveaway is offering a prize for each month April through December 2012 and three grand prize packages.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. today announced the launch of the Job Weld Done Giveaway, offering customers a chance to win premium Miller product every month for nine months beginning April 16, 2012. Three individual grand prize packages will also be awarded in January 2013, including a custom-built EPIC chopper, NASCAR trip to Bristol, Tenn., and a trip to Las Vegas including an inside look at the SEMA Show.
Those interested can enter online at MillerWelds.com/win once monthly between April 15 and December 31, 2012, to increase chances of winning. All winners will be announced via MillerWelds.com/win.
Monthly prizes include:
- April - Millermatic 140 Auto-Set MIG Welder with Standard Running Gear/Cylinder Rack and Spoolmate 100 MIG gun
- May - Bobcat 250 EFI Welder/Generator
- June - Spectrum 625 X-TREME Plasma Cutter
- July - Multimatic 200 with TIG Package (MIG/TIG/Stick Welder) – Available April 30, 2012
- August - Maxstar 150 STL DC TIG / Stick Welder with Finger remote
- September - Millermatic 212 Auto-Set MIG Welder with Standard Running Gear/Cylinder Rack and Spoolmate 200 MIG gun
- October - Diversion 180 AC/DC TIG Welder
- November - Millermatic 211 Auto-Set with MVP MIG Welder with Standard Running Gear/Cylinder Rack and Spoolmate 100 MIG gun
- December - 30FX ArcStation and Arc Armor Safety Performance Pak (digital helmet, INDURA welding jacket, MIG gloves, metal worker gloves, and safety glasses in a jobsite tool bag)
In addition, 10 winners will be awarded a Miller t-shirt during each monthly entry period.
There will be one winner selected for each of the following three grand prize packages:
- Custom EPIC Chopper
Built by Oklahoma City, Okla.-based Darwin Motorcycles, this custom bike is the "Ultimate Cool" on two wheels. The bike is a blend of the best American components infused with timeless styling of vintage and modern design. The Epic Chopper features an S&S motor, Baker Transmission and primary drive, D&D Performance ceramic exhaust, Wilwood Performance Brakes, Racing Innovations/ Darwin chassis, custom sheet metal, ISR controls, signature Epic wheels, air ride seat system, custom lighting and more. It has the look and attention to detail of a custom bike, combined with the reliability of a production bike.
- 2013 NASCAR trip to Bristol, Tenn.
This grand prize includes a trip for two to Bristol, Tenn., for the 2013 Nationwide and Sprint Cup races, with two tickets and suite passes for both race days and pit passes for Saturday. The package includes round-trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals.
- 2013 SEMA Trip
This prize package includes a trip for two to Las Vegas, November 5-8, 2013, for the SEMA Show held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, with admission for two people. It also includes round-trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodations and some meals.
Enter the Job Weld Done Giveaway, review the official rules and access prize package details at MillerWelds.com/win.