BASF is sponsoring the 2013 World of Concrete (WOC) Crews that Rock competition. Enter the competition to show off the unique concrete or masonry projects you and your crew have worked on this past year.
Select What Category Your Project Falls Under
Community Service/Not-For-Profit – A project that your crew completed as a volunteer effort. Something that shows off your team’s skills under unusual or challenging circumstances.
Commercial/For-Profit – A project that presented your crew with unprecedented challenges and truly put their skills to the test. This type of project really highlights the variety of skills your team possesses and how they band together to get the job done.
Enter Your Project
Fill out the entry form. Save a copy of the form once you complete it, and email the completed form and two photos (one group shot of your crew and one of your completed project) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once finalists are selected, their pictures and stories will be posted on the WOC website and promoted throughout the industry.
There will be two winners in each category:
- Audience Award – popular vote via online voting
- Experts’ Choice – a panel of industry professionals will select this winner
All four winning projects will be honored at WOC 2013 on Wednesday, February 6, from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm in Press Conference Room N251.
Grand Prize Winner in Each Category Receives:
- Up to $1,500 airline credit to fly your crew to WOC 2013 (flights to be booked through WOC Housing; details will be provided to winners)
- Each winning crew receives three complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel during WOC 2013 (based on double occupancy – maximum of six individuals; nine nights total)
- Two free seminars per person (90-minute or 3-hour)
- A bag of free WOC “swag” from WOC Show Management and BASF
See the official contest rules.
View the Crews that Rock Hall of Fame winners.