CS Unitec’s new END 1550 P wet diamond core drill creates holes from 1/4" to 2-5/8" diameter without shock, dust and vibration in natural stone, tiles, porcelain, stoneware and glass. This hand-held tool drills anchor holes up to 1-3/16" diameter in reinforced concrete.
- Ideal for construction, installation, natural stone and tiling applications
- Changing drill bits and removing the center core from the bit is easy with the standard quick-lock adapter or 5/8" x 11 UNC threads
- 13-amp variable-speed motor with overheat protection
- Load speed of 1,800 to 4,400 rpm
- Features an integrated water supply with flow control and a stainless steel spindle for corrosion-free wet operation
- Optional accessories include a swivel anchor stand, centering aid and water recycling system
- Weighs only 7 lbs.: